the Maxwell's

the Maxwell's
Us at Easter 2012

Friday, July 04, 2008

I mean no offense

I really don't like Philly's fans! Tonight Josh and I were able to get last minute tickets to the Mets Phillys game. We were in Left field 6 rows back. They were really good seats. Josh and I have learned to be good fans. We don't talk trash and we don't respond to the trash talk that goes on around us. Josh always wears a Mets shirt which is fine because he is supporting his team. Sometimes we are lucky and we get other good Met's fans around us. Not tongit. It rained most of the night so people were in and out the entire time. There was this incredibly obnoxious guy sitting a few rows behind us. They kept yelling stupid stuff to Reyes who plays Short stop but really they were yelling at Josh because thats who's shirt he was wearing. Anyway, Josh was really good ignoring them. I was not so good. It was getting really bad and I knew I couldn't do anything about it but I just couldn't sit there and do nothing. So one time he said something stupid and I spun around in my chair and stared him down. He got a big smile on his face and just waived at me. He was quite for a while, but the more he drank, the more he said. The dumber he sounded and the more he slurred. So stupid. Josh asked me if I thought the people knew how stupid they sounded. I said no because if they knew then they would stop. Anyway I was just feeling sad about things because I wouldn't even feel good about bringing my kid's to the games now a days. Anyway.... needless to say i really don't like Philly's fans. Even as we are leaving the stadium people are just screaming out "the mets suck" blah blah blah. Yes it's sad that they lost, but we did nothing to instigate that kind of talk. And one more thing.... man I hate the f word. Why is it everywhere all the time! It's just not right.
Hope you all had a great 4th of July. See you at the beach (or the end of August)

No comments: