the Maxwell's

the Maxwell's
Us at Easter 2012

Saturday, July 05, 2008

How awesome are we?

On Wednesday night was had American Idol night at church. The leaders where in charge of picking a song and putting on a show. We had three judges and all the students could text in their votes. I found this awesome dress at a thrift store for $8 and it was worth every penny. I got Josh the short sleeved shirts and suspenders. The rest is all him. I sand the little mermaid song "part of that world" and josh sang The greatest Love of all. It was so great. It did get taped so maybe one day I'll post the songs. It was quite a show.

This photo was taken right after I was named the winner of American Idol!!!!

2 comments:

The Hulfish Family said...

Haha! That is great! You will have to bring the video down the shore so we can all watch it:) You guys look so fabulous!!!

Josh said...

LOVE IT! You guys looked great - crazy what we'll do for some teens!!
Jess (i didn't feel like changing users!)