the Maxwell's

the Maxwell's
Us at Easter 2012

Friday, July 20, 2007

Thought everyone would like to see what we have been up to. Josh and I took a nice road trip out to Michigan to visit the Crisp family. We had a great time playing with the kids and hanging out with jess and josh. As you can see on my sisters blog that it's always interesting at meal time. Here is Esther bean having a nice after lunch snack. She decided that she didn't want to use her hands... the crumpled up Cheetos would be just fine. Oh man was that a sight.





Olivia and Garrett are pros with riding their bikes. Uncle Josh was trying to show them how to turn around once they got to the bottom of the hill.


Then theres just some fun pictures. I thought I got a picture of the kids playing the WII but maybe I was just helping Garrett punch Olivia (in the boxing game that is)



Th main reason we were able to go out to Michigan was because Josh's best friend Matt was getting married. Josh was the best man, so he gave a nice little speech at the wedding. Matt and Abby both looked really great! It was just ashame that more Camp people couldn't come up/over/where ever. As soon as we got home, I had to Head out the next day because I was going away one business. But now I'm home and everything is settling down.

No comments: