the Maxwell's

the Maxwell's
Us at Easter 2012

Sunday, July 01, 2007


It's amazing how ever since i graduated from high school I have tried my hardest to stay away from my high school. There was a bible study that my class graduating class was holding for those o us who were still around and I never wanted to go because.... well lets just say I had my reasons. Now, being 4 years out of King's I still cant get away from it. You know how sometimes you go to the mall and you say "man I hope I don't see anyone I know"? Well... I feel like I have to say that every day now. Last week I ran into Alyson Scott who was my field hockey/softball couch and then became my English teacher. Then last night I was in Ocean City playing mini golf with Josh and I hear some say "Corrie formally Entwistle" It was Ryan Haag... a fellow graduate of mine. Its never a bad thing running into him b/c I always enjoyed him in High school.... But then today I was in Target just waisting time till my break was over and I hear someone call my name again! Shaun Murray! That's even all the way back to Elementary school. So the moral of my story is that, as long as I live in the state of New Jersey, I will never be able to escape my past of the King's Christian school. For those of you who read this (mainly just my siblings) I'm sure you can understand where I am coming from. These are just some old school pictures that are both awesome and embarassing. Enjoy!


Don't we look nice!!!

2 comments:

J. Entwistle said...

I'm with ya...nice pic, was that after the championship? I like your action shot as well, I can tell you're really putting effort into...singing (ha). move down here, no bumpin into people!

Jess said...

Nice trip down memory lane - Why wouldn't y