the Maxwell's

the Maxwell's
Us at Easter 2012

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Crazy Day

So the other day we had really crazy weather. When I woke up to let Hugo out josh said there was some snow one the ground. Because that has happen before I wasn't to worried about it. So this is what it looked like around 8AM.


Then about two hours later we were leaving to get some breakfast and get Josh's pay check and this is what it looked like outside.



It snowed all day. Sometimes it was little flakes and then other times it was huge heavy flakes. The common question of the day was "is it still snowing?" It's just so odd to me. It was nice to take Hugo outside and watch him run around. Our video camera was at church but I'm sure this might happen again so I'll take some video next time. Now it's a day later and there is hardly any snow on the ground. I think we had about 4 inches and now there is nothing. Maybe next time I'll build a snow man just to see how long he would last.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Looks like you guys have "Michigan" weather in Nevada. But instead of everything getting blamed on the Lake, it gets blamed on the maountains. Welcome to the land of the wierd!! Thanks for posting pics!