the Maxwell's

the Maxwell's
Us at Easter 2012

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

So i just got a message from my brother that since it was my day off I should update my blog. I know i haven't blogged in a very long time. Reason being I haven't known what to blog about. Right now things aren't bad but they aren't fantastic either and didn't want to blog about negative stuff without a silver lining. So instead I want to share about my awesome dog. I really do have so much love in my heart for him. I love it when i walk in the door and he is standing in his crate waiting for me shacking his butt because he has no tail to wag. I love watching him with Josh. Josh likes to hold Hugo like a baby and Hugo breaths really loud because he doesn't like it.

Look at what a stud he is!!! He knows that if he wants me to throw his toy he has to sit. This is him sitting waiting for me to throw his toothbrush. I just think this picture is worthy for a bulldog calender.

Here he is getting his toothbrush. Look how big he's getting!!!!

He really isn't that fat but the way he was sitting makes it look like he's that big. He really like that spot on the couch as well.

he really loves his toothbrush!

But he really loves his mommy!!!!!

4 comments:

J. Entwistle said...

Now that's what i'm talkin about!!! What an awesome dog. Isn't it crazy how much you can love a dog? I just can't believe there are people out there that, "aren't dog people." Well...i'm not a person who likes to talk with "non-dog people" so peace out! Good update...can't wait to meet that dude.

Josh said...

I really think that Jersey misses her buddy Hugo. Buddy (our pastor's dog) can't take a punch like Hugo and he just lays around and growls at her. I don't think that she's having fun right now. Good blog, hope everything else is going well!

The Hulfish Family said...

He is so cute!! His personality cracks me up too - you can see it come out in the pictures, amazing dogs have distinct personalities!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.