the Maxwell's

the Maxwell's
Us at Easter 2012

Friday, March 14, 2008

"my brother"

The other day I asked my mom if she had any of my old school stuff. Turns out she had a lot of it. I came across this book I wrote. There is no date or grade and I don't remember writing it but I thought it was to cute to keep to myself. It's hard to read off the picture so I'll give some captions for you.

"My Brother" by Corrie Entwistle


Hi!My brother just woke up from his nap. "Mommy

i"m not tired any more." He jumped from th top pf the step! He tumbled

and tumbled and tumbled! Finaly he stopped and he said "I'm tired!" Here we

go again. "A-a-a-a!" Since it was dinner time, J.J. fell into his food.

My mom read hi a story. He fell asleep. Now it was time to go home. He never to

go to sleep. The next day he didn't wake up. He slept through the whole thing. It was

funny and because he snored. We laughed for a long time. J.J. woke up and he laughed too.



I don't know why I wrote that story especially because most of the time my brother and I were not getting along. I hope this made you laugh or help bring back memories of simpler days in elementary school.

3 comments:

J. Entwistle said...

huh, never knew someone wrote a book about me...that was hilarious. I was a little unsure of the part where it says "he never woke up," sounds a little morbid.
ok, well now that we get along, what would your book sound like?

Jess said...

good story - my favorite part was where we used to call him J.J. - does he even exist any more? And to answer your question - yes we are bring Jersey - pray for the car ride!

burtnbrdr11 said...

Seriously? J.J.? I remember simpler days of wall ball and Sassy and sleepovers. Those were the days. I'm glad we stayed close as cousins.