the Maxwell's

the Maxwell's
Us at Easter 2012

Monday, October 22, 2007

it's pumpkin time





i really do love carving pumpkins! I had weekend full of pumpkins. On friday night I went to my friend kelly's house and carved pumpkins with kelly, her husband nate, and nates brother Ed. I, being the smart one, chose the hardest pattern. it took me like 2 hours and it didn't turn out what the picture looked like but when does it ever. Then on Saturday we had a girls day out for church. We went to a place in princton where you could pick your own apple, pumpkin, rasberries... it was so much fun. IT was a small group, but a fun one non the less. We wanted to get caramel covered apples but they were a lot of money, so we had the bright idea to get a few apples and make our own. that again did not turn out the way it was planned. but fun non the less. After we burnt the caramel, i drove to my parents house and carved some more pumpkins!!!! those are on the top of the page! mine then my dads and hen my mom! I'm ready for this holiday to be over and for christmas to be here and all of my family will be here!!!! OHHH quick update. Josh and I got the apartment and we are moving in the saturday after thanksgiving...bitter sweet. And my Butt doesn't hurt anymore! but now it won't grow any hair! weird i know

2 comments:

J. Entwistle said...

I think it's funny you mentioned that your butt won't grow hair. I like the pumpkins although they are hard to see. Why didn't you put up the other one you did, i thought it looked good. We'll be home for Christmas, don't know how many days that is. Congrats on the apartment - who's going to help you move when everyone is here?

Jess said...

hairless butt's - that's a good thing! I would like that. . .