the Maxwell's

the Maxwell's
Us at Easter 2012

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My Butt Hurts

All of you know that I have some kind of infection. I hate it. I thought it had started to drain, but apparently it's not going away. It's like I've collected a third butt cheek or something.
I haven't been to work since Friday! I have had to sit at home and do nothing but soak in the tub and lay in the couch. When I'm at work and I'm having a hard day or I'm tired the thought of not working is very nice. Being able to sleep in, watch TV, soak in a nice hot tub. Maybe that would be fun if I could get out of the house, go to the bathroom with out swinging with pain, be able to take a shower without feeling like I was going to pass out, and I wasn't bleeding.
I'm done!!! It is getting better but I still can sit on my butt. I have to call the doctor on Wednesday to see what is going to happen next. I'll spare you all of the pictures of my "infection". Maybe I'll make it our Christmas card.

1 comment:

J. Entwistle said...

seriously cor...gross. i shall call you "TriButt" hahaha