the Maxwell's

the Maxwell's
Us at Easter 2012

Friday, August 31, 2007

So after my nice rant from my last blog I thought that i would write something a little more up beat. So here are some pictures from the shore. I tried not to duplicate pictures from "the hulfish happenings" The first picture on the list is a typical beach day. Mom is reading... dad is looking interested and josh is about to fall asleep, right after putting tones of suntan lotion on.

Here there is a nice picture of something josh made for me. Well we kind of made it together. I drew the heart, then he made the J... then he tried to make the C but it was hard, so i drew it. joint effort from husband and wife.


This is me saying HHHHIIIII so josh




this is josh saying HHHHHIIIIII to me!


This was a picture that I took. Personally, i thought it was pretty awesome. I was just trying to take a picture of a nice view of the beach.... but notice that awesome seagull flying o so gracefully through the air! and the reflection of the bird on the water just makes it all.




This year was a great one. It was upsetting that Josh and I could not be down for a full week, but we did make some day trips and long weekends. Josh and I did have the 'pleasure" of helping my grandparents and aunt unload on their first day down at the shore. Most of you who read this already know of the two mini vans stuffed from top to bottom with things for the house, including the 24 boxes of cereal. Then there was always the fun of people getting upset and locking themselves in there rooms, but then are fine by the time they are ready to leave for the boardwalk and skip out on the dinner that josh and i made for everyone to enjoy. good times.... anyway i look forward to the vacations josh and i have planned. hope all is well in the blogging world.

3 comments:

J. Entwistle said...

I would have skipped out on your dinner too...gosh, think of all the food josh won't eat!! just playin...nice pics. Wish we could've been there. peace out

The Hulfish Family said...

I love the pictures of you guys saying hi to each other! Cracks me up!

Jess said...

It was so empty on the beach - are you sure you weren't on Lake Michigan??