the Maxwell's

the Maxwell's
Us at Easter 2012

Wednesday, June 20, 2007


A NEW CAR!!!! For those of you who don't know, i have been blessed with a new car. Since I was a Sr. in high school... i have had a 92 Honda accord and she was fantastic. All went well in the beginning... But like most things her time came to and end about a year ago... but i didn't have a car so i had to keep her going. She was good to me. Because both my school and my college was 30 minutes from my house, we spent a lot of time together. But on Friday June 15th it was time to say goodbye to Grace..... But no worries, i have a new car. meet Fran! She is a lancer with a sun roof, CD player, and in tacked window all things that my old car was lacking. Now she is all mine. She and I also will spend a lot of time together. My work is a good 30 minutes away, so we have lots of bonding time. Josh and I are going to venture out to Michigan to see my sister and her family and also because Josh's best friend is getting married. She is going to get us there, and i have full confidence. I can only hope and pray that she last me a long time. there are many more years of driving ahead of me. It's nice to know that i have something safe to be driving. Safe driving everyone!!!!!

No comments: